- Striving to build a system to provide better support for people with chronic conditions, Osteopathic Family Medicine, LLC has partnered with the Rhode Island Primary Care Physician's Corporation (RIPCPC) to develop a comprehensive clinical service to help deliver better healthcare for our patients.
- Our complex patients are paired with a dedicated team to provide pharmacy services, nurse care management services and social services. They will get to know you, develops a care plan with you and our providers and contact to follow up on your care.
- Chronic care management encompasses the oversight and education activities conducted by health care professionals to help patients with chronic diseases and health conditions such as diabetes, obesity, cancer, high blood pressure, lupus, multiple sclerosis and sleep apnea. Patients will learn to understand their condition and live successfully with it.
- We are excited to offer this extension of our office to our patients, as this program will enhance and support patients with chronic medical conditions.
- For more information please either contact our office or visit Rhode Island Primary Care Physician's Corporation (RIPCPC).
Members of your care team:
Amy Schauster - PharmD, BCGP, AE-C, CDOE, CVDOE, Pharmacist
Courtney Arruda - Social Work Liaison
Ann Marie Murphy - RN, Nurse Care Manager